Tuesday 15 October 2013

Training Tuesday

Hey pups! This a new thing we might be doing to replace Geocaching Thursday- for the time being, as Mom sorts it all out, ugh technology!-. Please do tell me on all my various social websites what you think of this new 'day' as I'll call it. Today I'll show you one of my training sessions- mind it the longest of the day and Mom is teaching me a new trick: roll over! This one is going slower than sit pretty as I have had an aversion to Mom luring me into it but that is mostly over but it does mean Mom is more generous with what I get c/t for. Yay! Sorry for the crappy quality but it gets dark quick here in the UK and the lights are rubbish:


Please do leave Mom constructive criticism on the training and other tricks we can learn- get creative!

Licks and Wags,
Dina

5 comments:

  1. Sorry, the video won't play on our phone so we will have to watch it on the computer. When me and Stanley learned this trick, the position of the lure was critical to my rolling over. Dad was better at it than mom. Now we do it easily!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy and Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think any interaction is good and even better if there are treats involved. Might try that too as it is raining and grey here today. The video played fine for us Dina. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. We saw it... You were so adorable!!!

    You rolled over on cue and that was just pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great video!!! And a fantastic trick. Go Dina!!
    ~Rebecca & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great trick there, Dina! Have you ever learned the one where you bring your human a tissue when they sneeze? That's a pretty cute trick!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete