Tuesday 5 November 2013

Training Tuesday: Paws Up

Hey pups! Who is a member of the Food Poisoning Club? Great to see so many hands up because you have a new member: My Mom! I thought that would be a nice way to say why there have been no posts recently without, you know, the ewww! Cos that is what food poisoning is: ewww! Anyway, we're back and with a new video. I think some of you misunderstood my paws up trick. I meant paws up on an object not 'Stick 'em up' which I'll learn some other time. We've tried to keep it shorter this time:


Licks and Wags,
Dina

4 comments:

  1. My mom says oh my Lord, she remembers spending a day in the ER with them giving her med's cos hers wouldn't stop puking...enuf said....it was horrible and she didn't even have us then to comfort hers.
    Stella Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom says she's "been there done that". Take care of your mom!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know you are better. Onwards and upwards hey. Dina you are such a clever gal. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete