Tuesday 30 July 2013

They're here!

Hey pups! As you can probably tell by the title our family has arrived and they're here to stay for the next month. Mom and I probably won't have enough time to post lengthy and intellectual post (Dina Mom: Like we usually do...NOT!) but we will try to post a photo of the happenings and perhaps squeeze a short story in. Like this: Yesterday when Mom, a visitor and I went to the local park to throw disks for me, I bit my lip or tongue and gave Mommy a scare by bleeding a bit.


I will be reading your blogs but I might only comment on a few!

Licks and Wags,
Dina

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, Koira did that at flyball practice last week. I walked back with Pallo after finishing running him, and Koira was standing in a puddle of blood, with blood all over her chest, legs, and paws, and still gushing blood from her lip. I had a mini freak out moment, asked loudly for someone to come help, and my awesome team mates came over. It took about ten minutes of pressure and ice to slow the bleeding enough to make it stop puddling around her. It is super scary when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with family and hope your tongue heals quickly!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch Dina! Be careful..you get ouchies!!

    Mason

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with the family Dina and no worries we see you when we see you. Have a great time. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your company and we know that you will be even more spoiled than usual. (good for you!)

    ReplyDelete