Tuesday 31 December 2013

Dina Mom's Resolutions

Hey guys! A little info: Training Tuesday will be Training Thursday due to a blog hop I am planning on joining. More on that on Thursday!

So as it is not Training Tuesday I thought I would share some of my own human resolutions:


  • Get my weight down by around 8kg. I know it is cliche but also true.
  • Try and improve my temper. I have a really short fuse.
  • Improve the bond between me and Dina. Big Guy and I are close but he is slightly ahead.
  • Be more sociable. I'm a loner :D
  • Improve my organisation skills
  • Stop being so lazy and blog more regularly
  • Eat healthier. More fruit and veg and less junk food
  • Adopt a healthier lifestyle; more sleep, less PC, more outside time...
I'm positive about these and hope to achieve them all...or at least some!

 Resolve to Move your Mutt

Hugs,
Dina Mom

4 comments:

  1. Good plan! Everything that is impawtent can be achieved by walking your dog more! Happy New Year!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your resolutions. We never make any. We are impressed with your ones though. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sound like wonderful goals! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete