Thursday 26 December 2013

Our Boxing Day

Hey pups! We like to do Christmas the Polish way and don't even know what Boxing Day really is (would love it if someone could tell us!). Instead we went to church today (St. Stephen's- the first martyr) and after Mom and I went for a long walk. We didn't get to our destination as we ran out of time but it was still plenty of fun.




This is turning into this blog's signature photo pose!

 
Coming, Mom!

(DM: How is this comfortable? Her butt was higher than her head!)


I don't wanna sit stay on the log!




What do you mean the camera isn't focusing on ME?


Licks and Wags,
Dina



5 comments:

  1. WE just love those pictures!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great Boxing Day Dina. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you box on Boxing Day?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I've such gorgeous woods near me!

    ReplyDelete