Saturday 8 June 2013

Imma be a show dog

Hey pups! Today was another show day. I make it sound like Crufts or Westminster but it was just another fun dog show, this time held at a village fete. It is an annual event and Mom has been past two years with a friend. This year Mom only found out about it yesterday so our planning and arrival was a bit rushed but we had fun nonetheless. The classes held at this show were:


  • Cutest Puppy- I entered 
  • Best Veteran
  • Prettiest Bitch- I entered
  • Handsomest Dog
  • Best Condition
  • Best Rescue
  • Kidz and K9s
  • Best Sausage Catcher -I entered
Similarly to the previous dog show I entered I did not manage to win but Mom and I had fur loads of fun- even though the judge was blind! We didn't even get short-listed but we're determined to at least win one title at one of these fun events! 

Making friends from minute 1

Checking the place out

Spazzy attack during cutest puppy class- do you think this cost us the prize? Cos Mom just finds it funny


Pfffttt...I'm bark loads better!

Put that camera down and help me think of a way to bribe the judge!

What? That pointer's butt smelt soooo good.

I got my cow hoof to keep me quiet

Water break

During sausage catching- these pics were taken by Mom's friend' family.

Hurry up!

Is it my turn yet?

Is it now?

How about now?

Look, I'm sitting still!

I give up!

Hang on....!
Here are some other dogs, Mom liked- traitor!

A liver dalmatian- I was better than her at sausage catching!

An eager spaniel


Gorgeous greyhound


Best rescue winner, she was used as bait during dog fighting and was set fire to! 



The German Short haired Pointer I was sniffing earlier


Friendly spaniel- he adored Mom!




 




What's up with him?

Oh, no...he's all right!







What happened there? How did the black one turn white!

So that wraps up our day! What do you think of the new header and style? Please let Mom and me know!

Licks and Wags,
Dina








7 comments:

  1. Wish we had stuff like that around here!
    Nola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sausage catching sounds like our kind of event. I bet we could practice that sport like 87 times a day if we could. I like the spazzy puppy picture. Looks like u had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new header. Looks like a real fun event. Ours is due soon. Every year are community has one of these events but big sigh no sausage catching. Have a serene Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Y'all!

    Wish we had fun stuff like that around here! We're just too rural and there are no leash laws.

    Your new header is really "neat"!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best Sausage Catcher--Love it! What a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun dog show! World would be a better place if they were all like that. Looks like you were a strong competitor in all the important categories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a fun day! Those judges must be blind to not see you as the best!! I know you'll win soon!!

    ReplyDelete