Monday 20 January 2014

Bringing the FurBaby Home

Hey pups! Today I'd like to share the story of me being picked up from my doggie Momma. Heck that was a long time ago! Mama and Middle Guy came as well. Mom carried me to the car and swaddled me in a cute little blanket. I was whining and crying (who wouldn't be?) and I ended by lying in Middle Guy's lap for most of the ride. I was an adorable puppy who loved getting into mischief trouble messes. House-training wasn't the quickest as I hated to leave the nice warm confines of the house to pee and poop in the cold and wet garden- especially as it was November and raining 85% of the time. (DM: Any house-training faults were my own and it was probably the biggest learning experience in my life with Dina! so far....) My first night will be remembered by me and by Mom for sure, after all it was the first time she had a dog she could call her own in the house. (She once looked after a dog for 2 weeks). Mom slept downstairs for the first three nights and woke up whenever I did and waited until I fell asleep. Ain't that sweet? Mom doesn't have a lot of good photos of me as a puppy as the only time I was still was when I was asleep, which is why you always see a limited range of my puppy photos.


Still at the breeders with my sis or brother (can't remember which!)







What are your sweet stories?

Licks and Wags,
Dina

This post was part of the Pet Blogger Challenge organised by Dropcam. You can participate too by writing a post about your favourite pet story!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my, you are so adorable! I love the picture in your header too! I'll never forget the day that mom & dad brought me home. It was the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Dina, you were SO CUTE! Still are, but you know what I mean :)

    I'm sad I didn't take enough pictures of Beamer as a pup. He was to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My peeps too with me. One of the good things about Blogging is you have a wonderful record. You sure were sweet. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh we were such a little sweetie. Well, I was so happy to be out of that puppy mill, that I had to sleep on my mOms pillow for at least two years. That was my bed, or right under her neck.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling baby you were!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh, what a cute baby dog you were :D

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure were a cute little baby. We don't have any baby pictures since we were adopted a little older.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great story with a wonderful ending for you to be with your mom! Love your baby pics!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete