Friday 16 August 2013

FitDog Friday: Routine Life

Hey pups! Do you have a regular daily system of doing things? Do you get walked and fed at the same time each day? I don't. But I do wish I did. Mom has a great idea of when to walk me and when to feed me, just enough motivation to make it real. She is very good with morning walks they happen at around the same time and last for about 35 minutes. I get fed when we return. Then Mom goes out to school; my second walk is after she comes back, eats something and gets changed them we head out for a walk that can last for anything from 45 min to 4 hours. If it's the latter I don't get an evening walk (no prizes for guessing why!) but if it is shorter I get  should get one at 7 for 35 minutes again. However, sticking to this is very hard for Mom. She is good with the morning and afternoon walks but the evening...not so.


Please take me for a walk

After a long walk

Do you have a routine that you stick or don't stick to?

Licks and Wags,
Dina

fitDogFriday_avatar


12 comments:

  1. Every Friday we go running with for pawrents for 6 miles!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy and Stanley

    PS - the app is c.geo, the first one that came up. It is associated with geocaching.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have a set routine here. The dogs go out into the yard for a few minutes before I leave for work in the morning, and a few minutes when I get home from work. We do go on walks, trips to the park, etc, but the only thing that is set is that we go to flyball practice on Thursday nights. Everything else is more of a see-what-comes sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is just like us, minus the flyball.

      Delete
  3. Hey Dina - we absolutely have a routine and momz better stick to it or we drive her nuts. Walks or runs in the morning first thing. Then walks around noon time too - if it's too hot, its a short one. On the weekends we go in the evening. Thanks for joining the Hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RUNS first thing?!? I can't expect Mom to do that ever, she is too asleep first thing.

      Delete
  4. As we have ancient Pip to look after we have a routine for everything as it is better for Pip. She knows when dinner is and when nap time is and that is when we sneak off for our walk so we are back when she wakes up. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look at you caring for the elderly! Sweet! :)

      Delete
  5. I feed Chester and Gretel at the same time every day. They would gnaw my let off if I didn't :) I admit that I am not good with regular walks though. You should feel lucky because Chester and Gretel don't even get a walk every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get a walk everyday either but Mom tries very hard because I get pretty hyper.

      Delete
    2. Chester and Gretel let me get away with it most of the time because they just sleep all day. Sometimes I wish they WERE a little more pushy about it to get my lazy ass outside :)

      Delete
  6. I've been writing lately about trying to get into routines for exercise, and how difficult it is! The dogs don't get exercise every day, we try for every other at least. But mealtimes are on a tight schedule. Once in a while if we're not home at supper time, our Beagle Kobi barks at us as soon as we get home!
    This is my first time on your blog, you are adorable, Dina! :)

    ReplyDelete