Monday 12 August 2013

Water Adventure!

Hey pups! Today we had another fun, fun adventure in a local Nature Reserve with a lake, fields and a mini bog. All the works! I astonished Mom by going into the lake- like proper belly deep! Mom now has a theory that I only go into dirty and smelly water- how could she? We did a lap of the lake and came home knackered but I had to have a shower to get rid of the smell and dirt on me, which I got from chasing around like a mad dog after coming out of the lake.


Bushwhacking!


The 'Wet Rat' look







Do you like the water or do you avoid it like heck?

Licks and Wags,
Dina

Snoopy's Dog Blog

6 comments:

  1. We like going for a splish and a splash and a splosh but we don't like getting our ears wet. Have fun Dina and have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like water IN my ears but getting the fur wet is fine!

      Delete
  2. Lots of fun! All of the pack love the water and most people are surprised that the three blind girls all love to swim. Where we are now living, we have a creek on the property and everybody goes for a swim!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I can imagine that! How wet everyone must be- including the humans.

      Delete