Thursday 29 August 2013

I Smell a Play Date Brewing!

Hey pups! We are back for good now- the guests are gone and Mom just recovered from the flu so won't be ill for a while. Sit yourself down for the wild ride of Dog the Dina posts!

In today's agenda we have a play date with my sister, Kiara, who recently got back from holidays in Poland- lucky!!!! Although there was a 10 hour road trip involved so maybe not so yay! But the important this is that she is back, all ready to hang out and play with me.

Zoomies!

Me telling her off!






Jeesh! A breath mint wouldn't hurt ya!

Sharing a drink

And they're off!...!...!


Get off me you big smothering lump!

Who can stay mad at her for long?


We're practically twins!




All in all it was a pawsome day- I hope you had a fun Thursday too! How often, if at all, do you meet up with your siblings? Or do you have more friends outside the family?

Licks and Wags,
Dina

15 comments:

  1. Gosh - what a great romp you two had! Love the comment "Get off of me you big smothering lump"!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well she was smothering me! I swear I couldn't breathe!

      Delete
  2. I was an only child but now i live with gangsta #1 and #2....enuf said.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course me and Stanley are littermates but we NEVER see our other brother or sisters.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shame! It would have been fun but at least you've go teach other.

      Delete
  4. It's nice meeting you Dina! It looks like you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to check out your blog too! Fun is an understatement.

      Delete
  5. What a fantastic looking play date. :) I meet up with my siblings a lot, actually, although I'm not sure we have THIS much fun together. haha

    Jules of Canines & Couture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you get to see them- keep those family bonds tight!

      Delete
  6. Yay for play dates and healthy Mom's!! Your sister is a cutie and looks like fun to play with.
    ~Rebecca & Teach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is fun but also very excitable, she can get a little bit too much for me.

      Delete
  7. Great play date there Dina. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pics of you and your sis are so adorable! As for Taylor, I unfortunately do not know the whereabouts of her siblings because she was discovered as a stray before being placed in the shelter that my hubby and I eventually adopted her from. I'm sure that if they ever do meet up again, it will be one giant zoomie party! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    Ultrasonic-cavitation.equipment

    ReplyDelete