Friday 20 September 2013

FitDog Friday: Afternoon Hike

Hey pups! After school today, Mom packed us both and off we headed for a nice and gentle hike along a route we both know well. It was warm and Mom was kinda regretting wearing long jeans and I was panting a couple minutes into the walk. Mom thought it was just going to be a hot and sweaty disaster but as soon as we got in some shade it got waaayyy better.



Mom thought my paws were cute in this photo

Ain't I adorable?






Whoooo!





Once we got to our final destination, we had to take a bus home. Not only was the driver late and good 15 minutes, he also didn't let me on the seat not even Mom's lap! So I had to spend the entire journey on the floor; thank dog for treats because I would have surely started a racket. Did meet any anti-dog people lately?

Licks and Wags,
Dina
fitDogFriday_150x126

10 comments:

  1. You surely are adorable Dina and that was very good manners of you not to start a ruckus when you had to sit on the floor. But I guess at least he let you on the bus! Thanks for coming by the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose so but all the other drivers don't mind me on the seats.

      Delete
  2. That's too bad. Are dogs normally allowed on the bus? Here they have to be in a closed carrier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you managed to have a walk and not get too hot in the end. Mean old bus driver. I'd bite his ankles for you. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do, I'll join you and we'll have an ankle-biting fest!

      Delete
  4. That bus driver was NOT very nice! But at least you had a nice hike!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you were allowed on the bus. The busses here don't allow dogs unless they are in a carrier. But it sounds like you had a fun day other than the bus ride at least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right we have to be positive and not get holed up on one bus ride! :)

      Delete