Wednesday 4 September 2013

Not Really a Wordless Wednesday

Hey pups! Everyone is allowed a Wordless Wednesday when they do say something- and in my case that day is today. Instead of doing two walks Mom smooshed up my afternoon and evening walk because she had to go into town to some stuffs and was late back. We left at around quarter to six and came home at like quarter past eight. Now, this was only supposed to me an hour walk to the golf-course, play a little fetch and come home. Why wasn't it? Because Mom had the smashing idea of playing a training attention game with me. I loved it. It involved Mom running away and me getting a click and treat after following her. At the beginning I would just run up to Mom, get the treat and continue on my way. Towards the end, I would stay with Mom for around 10 steps before running off!!! That is progress for me as I am easily distracted. I've been talking for long enough:









These two dogs barked at us as we left!

Licks and Wags,
Dina


10 comments:

  1. Excellent job with the game!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We'll continue on with it and see where it gets us.

      Delete
  2. You are so smart. I hope the treats were good stuff. I allow peeps to train me only when there is super yummy treats, ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Only the best for moi: sausages and carrot.

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear your training went well! This looks like a great place to run around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo with your game. Training should be fun. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures! Treats always seem to help with the whole attention practice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome place for a walk and well done with your training Dina. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete