Saturday 7 September 2013

I'm Too Young to be One!

Hey pups! Yes, yes, yes! It is my birthday today. The grand day: 7th September. That's when I cam into this world. I am officially one year old. Mom can't call me her baby any more (Dina Mom: Yes I can!). What did we do to celebrate? Well, Mom was originally planning to go on a long, long walk with me but the weather stopped us and Mom's leg started hurting. Instead, Mom decided to go crazy and bake me something from one of the doggie recipe book Mom got for her birthday back in February. I'll let the photos take it away:

Are we gonna be cooking, Mommy?

I got to pick the recipe


Let's try the next page!

What we settled on


The raw ingredients

All mixed

I did not leave Mom's side at all

Ready to pop in the oven

All done!

Why?!?!?!?! And I only got one as well



Omnomnom




They were delish!
We have some leftovers in the freezer which Mom will use for training- these are crackiest crack value, I will die for these. I've already ordered something else for my Gotcha Day in October, too. What have your pawrents made for you recently?

Licks and Wags from the birthday herself:
Dina

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Mom feels that I shouldn't be almost 3, either!
    Nola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All our pawrents probably feel that we age too fast.

      Delete
  2. Your first birfday! Happy Birfday! I remember when we turned 1, it was just 7 months ago. It was the bestest cuz we were all growed up! We hope your day was wonderful!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Looks like you got some really yummy treats for it.
    ~Rebecca & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Dina. Lucky you with the mutt balls. Pawsome foodable there pal. Have a serene Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Those muttball meatball things look pawsome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday, Dina! Looks like you got some yummy birthday eats. I can't believe Beamer is two, either.

    ReplyDelete