Saturday 19 April 2014

How is Fetch like Quidditch?

Hey pups! No, it's not a joke. Mom and I had some fun coming up with similarities between the two sports...yes, fetch is a sport!

- There is usually a yellow ball involved in both. In Quidditch you have the Golden Snitch and in fetch you have a tennis ball.



-There are different types of ball you can use: tennis balls, Chuck it, squeaky balls, KONG balls, the list goes on. Similarly you have the snitch, quaffle and two bludgers. If you have a super organised Mom you can have a game of fetch with multiple balls. You drop and immediately race after another.
-I don't know about you but some times I run so fast I fly!



- Some Moms choose to use a ball thrower a broom. Mine did until I chewed it up does!

This particular broom has a bludger attached!
Can you think of any comparisons with Quidditch?

Licks and Wags,
Dina

4 comments:

  1. I think your post has the best comparison, maybe Lacrosse ? #AtoZchallenge ☮Peace ☮ ღ ONE ℒℴνℯ ღ ☼ Light ☼ visiting from http://4covert2overt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title of this, and love Harry Potter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a fun post! Love the comparison!! And I love your header photo.

    ReplyDelete