Saturday 26 April 2014

Only 3 Days?

Hey pups! Only three days left of the A to Z Challenge and I would like to start finishing off the challenge with some fun questions and answers (what I should have started with really!).

What is your favourite colour?

Either blue or green, blue because that is the colour of my frisbee and green because that is the colour of my harness=walks!

What is your favourite food?

Easy. Sausage. Lots of it!

What is your favourite place in your house?

Between people's legs when they use the recliners on the sofas or my little cushion corner on one of the sofas. Short answer: sofas!



Why do you love your frisbee so much?

It gives me a chance to release my inner terrier and chase to my heart's content. That's not to say I don't enjoy chasing rabbits and squirrels of course.


What is your favourite chew in the whole wide world?

Pig ears! I love those things to death... or pig snouts!




Do you guys have any more questions? If so leave them down in the comments and I will waggily answer them!

Licks and Wags,
Dina






No comments:

Post a Comment