Thursday 17 April 2014

I Love Outdoors

Hey pups! O is for Outdoors and why I love being there. A lot.


  • Views-I have had some comments on recent post on the lovely countryside photos. I admire them too and the views are one reason why I adore the great outdoors.
  • Fetch- Outside is where I get to play fetch with my frisbee, which, if I do say so myself, I am brilliant at.
  • Mom- I get to spend time with her and that in itself is fun!
  • Fit- hiking and walking helps keep me fit and healthy.
  • Courage- it promotes me feeling more comfortable in a variety of situations.
  • Training- treks are a great way to generalize cues and behaviours.




Licks and Wags,
Dina

Pee S. We won't be reading your blogs for the next couple of days as the period of Easter is very busy in our house. My schedule will be filled with begging for food and getting under the peep's feet.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the views again, and I hope you all have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing more of your beautiful countryside!! I would love to be able to walk where you walk!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! I'm sure that wherever you are is plenty pretty too

      Delete
  3. Those views really are gorgeous. It's no wonder you love playing outside. Have a happy, happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your views! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete