Tuesday 15 April 2014

How Long Is Yours?

Hey pups! Sorry if you were mislead by the title (DM: Lol!) I have a very immature Mom... I'm sure some can relate. Inspired by K9 Harper Lee's post on I day of the A to Z Challenge we will do a post about different measurements of my body. Some will make sense, some...decide for yourselves.

Let's start with some normal ones so as not to scare you off:
  • Width of Chest: 15cm
  • Height (from shoulders to floor): 30-odd cm
  • Leg: 15cm
  • Length of neck: 10cm
Now the more unusual ones that aren't usually measured:
  • Height of ear: 8cm
  • Width of paw: 4cm
  • Length of head (from between ears to tip of nose): 15cm
  • Length of muzzle: 6cm
  • Length of tail: 25cm
Those are the details of this sexy body!

Licks and Wags,
Dina


14 comments:

  1. Following from Blogging AtoZ.
    I'm writing "Things My Husband Has Broken" A to Z at http://AMomsPointOfView.com
    Come by and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!!!! Great post! And yes, you had me wondering about the title!!! BOL! (hope you can find a pet subscription box in the UK)
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, I am dogless myself. My parents inherited my brother's dog, though, and she is far too wide for her length. Her vet called her "big in the brisket," but I think she was just being nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are contemplating getting one I urge you to do it. But research, research, research! They are great companions but a lot of work!

      Delete
  4. A blog written by a puppy? Priceless! (www.thetaxchic.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! Love the sense of humor. I have only ever measured my dogs' heights at the shoulder. Now I should measure everything else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I would love to see what your dogs are!

      Delete
  6. You are a cute cute little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute, and I love the title. Thanks for helping to spread dog measurement around the world, Dina!

    ReplyDelete