Wednesday 17 April 2013

First Time in the Park

Hey guys! Today Mom took me to a park for the first time. We usually go for longer walks without stopping rather than a short walk and them arrive at an open place and run around. By a park I mean an open area where the neighbourhood has clubs and games eg. football/soccer. I've never met here in the UK a dog park like there are in the USA. When we arrived Mom let me off leash and I played chase with a poodle or a poodle type. Mom got really freaked out because I went very near the road but I can running back. As if I would ever be so stupid! I had a lot of fun playing and barking at other dogs-especially a Shih Tzu and a spaniel.






I'm a herding dog!

Down...stay!



Come!


Licks and Wags,
Dina

PS. Note from Mom: Sorry there hasn't been many posts lately but the internet has been funny, so Dina hasn't been able to post much. I hope you like the new training page though!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, Dina looked like she had a blast! Great recall skills too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun!! Hoping you and your Mum will visit all of us one day too! Barks and licks and love, Dakota
    www.dakotasden.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete