Tuesday 23 April 2013

Green? Yellow? Orange? I just can't decide!

Hey pups! On Mommy Page- which some of you may have read- Mom was asking you guys what would be a great new harness. Mom has suspicions that my current harness is rubbing my armpits, so she is looking into getting a new one for me. After careful research into the matter, asking you pups-thanks for the reply petits filous- and asking her fellow dog lovers on DogForum Mom has settled on getting a Puppia harness. This, however, opens a whole new can of worms: WHAT COLOUR? Which pattern would look best on me? Mom has look around the internet and picked out a few favourites. Tells us which one in your opinion would look the best on my sleek, little body.

Owlet-ivory

Owlet-navy

Dog Story-wine

Dog Story-brown

Lime Green

Orange

Yellow

So waddaya pups think? Share your opinion below and say which one you think will look best on me!

Licks and Wags,
Dina








4 comments:

  1. maybe one of each...its to hard for me to pick, i have a plain pink one, that way it goes with everything.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink? Nah, Mom and I aren't big fans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink? Nah, Mom and I aren't big fans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green, Green...pick green! :) ...calm down Max...it's not for you!

    ReplyDelete